Monday 28 March 2011

The man within

"Art is the window to man's soul. Without it, he would never be able to see beyond his immediate world; nor could the world see the man within."
Claudia Johnson



The fabulously camp Simon Doonan, author of the book that became the hit TV series Beautiful People, photographed by Jason Bell.

This photo features as part of the exhibition An Englishman in New York: Photographs by Jason Bell, which finishes at the National Portrait Gallery on 17th April 2011.

1 comment:

  1. While not a fan of his husband, I do adore Doonan & I really love Beautiful People.

    How I would love to see Mr. Bell's exhibit!

    Touche on your comment about the Royals.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]