Wednesday 26 October 2011

I have bursts of being a lady



"I have bursts of being a lady, but it doesn't last long."

"Whenever you want to marry someone, go have lunch with his ex-wife."

"My face was always so made up, it looked as though it had the decorators in."

"It`s sad that people are so open about their sexuality. Sex is much more fun when you have to sneak around and cover it up."

"I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience."

Shelley Winters (18th August 1920 – 14th January 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]