Sunday 25 December 2011

Nobody's business













It's worth reflecting while the crackers are pulled and the roasts devoured that Miss Eartha Kitt died on Xmas Day...

"When we want to have our own style of living, it is nobody's business but ours. What we do in private is our private business."

"I've always said to my men friends, If you really care for me, darling, you will give me territory. Give me land, give me land."

"Jewellery, to me, is a pain in the derriere, because you have to be watching it all the time."

"Dr. Einstein was not successful in school, but he found something in the air from his own imagination and his own brain power, and look what he did."

"I never take anything for granted. I may slip any minute."


Eartha Mae Kitt (17th January 1927 – 25th December 2008)

2 comments:

  1. These are great!

    It's so interesting that she died on Christmas, what with "Santa Baby" and all...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]