Thursday 17 January 2013

Down to Eartha















"It's best if you can do things with a sense of humour and finesse."

"Whenever I walk out on a stage, I'm begging for affection."

"Just because you are different does not mean that you have to be rejected."

"I think it's fun to look at people with big diamonds. I see them in my audience all the time, with the fur coat, a woman whose hand is always out front, or the two fingers are on the cheek to show her diamond. I don't have anything against that. Money brings me happiness, but I don't need a lot of it in order to be happy. I just want what is necessary. "

"My recipe for life is not being afraid of myself, afraid of what I think or of my opinions."


Eartha Kitt (17th January 1927 – 25th December 2008)

More Eartha

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]